Don’t copy-paste to Russian girls. They are smart. They know you sent same text to hundreds of other girls (even if you sent it to just two:-).
Although you could copy-paste same message to every girl really fast (we are preparing the feature allowing to make it even faster), that’s not what I advise.
- You are efficient in the amount of mail sent
- But inefficient in the amount of feedback you get.
One of the oldest openers illustrated by some idiot who can’t tell polar bear from panda.
Now you may ask: if I don’t know her, how can I think up something personal? That’s a problem, let’s think.
You may go your way, but I recommend is looking at her photos and finding some detail. Funny works best, but even if not, it’s OK. Just keep it personal.
- For a girl in an oversized Mickey Mouse t-shirt: we’ve got same size, swap it for my Vinnie de Pooh
- To a girl who has many pictures, including the one in front of construction work: Everything fits you well: pink t-shirts, blue jeans, industrial steel tubing
- For a girl, whose photos are from a high view point: How tall is photographer, 4 meters?
- To the one standing next to an ugly sculpture: Next to you even ugly art looks OK.
- In 80% of cases text in profiles is boring
- She may have written it long time ago and doesn’t remember what you are talking about.
I mean, you should read the text to realize if she’s your type, but don’t pay too much attention to it. Obviously it’s not hard: you guys like watching her bikini pictures, not reading about how “sincere caring blah-blah person” she is.