The problem is, CuteOnly is an old project. It uses
- code written by numerous developers
- number of applications, partly patched, with customly written add-ons.
It appeared, no money could motivate developers looking into it. At least good ones; bad ones can’t do it anyway.
So we made an offer to a genius we know. In our tests, he produced 4 times more work for a dollar, than anyone else (while his per hour rate is 5 times more than others have). We offered him:
- Reworking the website from the beginning
- Any platform he wants. He wants Ruby on Rails. Fine.
- Living anywhere he wants. He moved to Bali.
You already hate him?