We publish regular snapshot of the most beautiful girls of the week on Facebook. We pick them manually. Here is what we have this week:
Wanna see updates? Follow CuteOnly on Facebook or look for more photos below.
Here is an interview Nikolay gave to the channel called RTV. It’s the official English-speaking channel of Russia, available internationally.
As they made a misprint in his second name, we were only able to discover it now. Here is what Mr. Pokroveky said on scam:
Before, you had two payment gateways:
- PayPal (registered account needed)
- 2Checkout that processed only the credit cards.
Now we temporarily only accept payments through PayPal. Continue reading
The problem is, CuteOnly is an old project. It uses
- code written by numerous developers
- number of applications, partly patched, with customly written add-ons.
It appeared, no money could motivate developers looking into it. At least good ones; bad ones can’t do it anyway.
So we made an offer to a genius we know. In our tests, he produced 4 times more work for a dollar, than anyone else (while his per hour rate is 5 times more than others have). We offered him:
- Reworking the website from the beginning
- Any platform he wants. He wants Ruby on Rails. Fine.
- Living anywhere he wants. He moved to Bali.
You already hate him?
Here’s how message translations work. Choose the desired language (English or original) and voila! the conversation is properly translated.