I wrote her, and she didn’t get back. Here I’ll tell why it’s that, how to deal with that, and how to get another chance.
If she doesn’t respond, she has a reason. I’m so unimportant in her life that she doesn’t even bother to know me. Right?
Right, I’m not a priority for her. And after all, I’m not the center of universe for her. Imagine yourself being a hot girl. Imagined? Just for a minute. You are her:
She has hundreds — and beautiful girls get hundreds — of messages every day. How would you feel about each particular one?
- If I’m wildly funny, she may respond, and may not, and simply have a laugh.
- If I look rediculously hot, she may respond as well, or just think whatever girls are thinking. That I’m too hot and out of her league, for example )
- If I’m ordinal, it’s boring. My chances are low.
- If I’m extravagant, she may take me for crazy or be afraid of.
- And she may have a bad day, I could remind her her teacher whom she hates, and any other of millions of reasons.