Many guys nowadays spend their spare time on dating websites meeting and chatting with gorgeous Russian women. Yes, these ladies have a strong sense of family and are well-known for their innate devotion and compassion. However, there are significant mindset differences between Russian and Western people, making intercultural dialogue difficult.
To succeed in the international dating scene, you should at least have a basic understanding of the traditions of the culture from which your potential mate hails. This allows you to create wonderful connections all around the world. Of course, knowing a few Russian conversational rules is necessary for making the girl of your dreams fall in love with you.
The first message you send to a lady is like a first impression, and you want to make the greatest impression possible. Here’s a quick list of guidelines to help you start a conversation with a Russian woman online:
1. Examine her profile for clues. In her written profile, a Russian single lady will usually offer clues, hints, and remarks that you may use to start a discussion. When you look at a Russian woman’s profile and see exotic vacation photographs or her running a marathon (for example), you can tell she is passionate about these things.
Everyone enjoys talking about their passion; take advantage of this. If you notice that she is doing something exciting in her photographs, such as bungee jumping, running a marathon, or skydiving, this may be used as a conversation starter in online dating.
You might notice in her profile that she has a special interest or accomplishment. Maybe she has a unique dream or works in an interesting field. Mentioning it as a lighthearted complement might help break the ice and demonstrate that you are paying attention.
2. Ask her what she thinks. A simple, non-threatening request for feedback is an excellent approach to get things started. People love to brag about how clever they are, and they can’t pass up the chance to express their thoughts.
Making a remark and then asking for a response from a lady you’re interested in is the basis of this conversation starter. You might, for example, send a message saying, “I just added a new profile picture. What do you think?”
Another option is to ask her something along the lines of, “Hi, may I ask you something…? I’ve recently joined this dating site and am curious as to how you like it.”
3. Shared experiences. You can be sure of one thing: you’re both on the same online dating service, indicating that you’re interested in international dating. By inquiring about shared experiences, you may start a dialogue using this knowledge.
You may start a basic conversation by inquiring about her international dating experiences. You might even ask her to tell you about the strangest thing she’s ever experienced using this site.
4. Ask for her advice. People enjoy feeling as though their opinions are valued, so show the woman you’re conversing with that you value hers!
For example, if her online profile photo highlights an obvious passion or has a lot of trip photos, ask something like, “Hey, I noticed you tend to travel a lot. Do you have any recommendations for my future vacation?”
This will allow her to discuss their shared interests, which is one of those fantastic online dating conversation openers that allow you to discover more about a person rather than a profile.
5. Be funny. Since most women like laughing, funny online dating conversation starters generate a lot of answers. A hilarious message is more likely to elicit a response from a woman, and study has proved that women prefer humor while dating.
Send a GIF that will catch her attention, as well as a witty follow-up message.
Begin with a funny story or a humorous anecdote.
6. Talk about the future. This can also be a chance to incorporate some levity.
A simple question like, “So, two kids or three?” might get a chuckle while also demonstrating that you are serious about meeting someone.
Many guys simply use dating apps and websites to hook up.
It might be aggravating for women who are serious about finding a mate to get messages from guys searching for a fling.
Demonstrating that you’re searching for something more serious will help you stand out from all the other men who are sending messages like “You’re hot,” and “Hey sexy.”
There are a few things that you should never mention in your first message to a Russian woman:
Internet slang and abbreviations. Avoid using lingo from the internet. To begin with, you risk being misinterpreted. Second, in contact between adults who offer each other amorous indications of interest, Internet lingo does not seem well. If you don’t want to fail, text a Russian woman as an adult guy.
Teenage catchphrases. “Whazzup”, “hey” and “yo” are the worst online dating first message examples. If you don’t want to be a bachelor for the rest of your life, eliminate these terms from your vocabulary. Russian females like a gentlemanly demeanor. Use this chance to display good manners and show that the culture of written speech isn’t just a buzzword for you. Furthermore, all kinds of “hey yo!” and “whazzup” never elicit a thorough response from the interlocutor. The talk usually ends in the same uninspiring tone.
Questions about everything and nothing. “How are you doing?” doesn’t usually elicit a response from women. The English language may help you to construct more sophisticated sentences that Russian females would comprehend. So, don’t be a slacker and write something that demonstrates your interest in the person on the other side of the computer. When it comes to online dating, your first message should be brief yet informative.
Messages that are too long. Don’t try to fit your whole life story in your first message to a Russian woman. A Russian girl who does not speak English well may get bored reading your letter if you write too much. And if your personality is the major subject, she could think you’re selfish and boring.